1. Wash and scrub the beets and sweet potatoes
2. Cube the sweet potatoes
3. On the stove mix the coconut oil, coconut milk, ginger, all spice and cinnamon
4. Coat a roasting pan with olive oil, place the sweet potatoes in one layer on the roasting pan, coat the sweet potatoes with the coconut oil, coconut milk, ginger, all spice, and cinnamon mixture.
5. Coat the beets with olive oil and wrap each in aluminum foil
6. roast each for 45 minutes on 350 degrees
7. Take out and let cool
8. peel and chop beets into 1/4 pieces
9. Shred swiss chard
10. Add beets and sweet potatoes
11. Squeeze the juice of one orange and add the zest of one orange to the salad.
12. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (100g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 60mg||2 %|
|Potassium 330.8mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 13.7g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 101
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!