Try this Roasted Butternut Squash Salad recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the butternut squash on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Heat the remaining olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the quinoa to the pan and toast for 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
4. Stir in the chicken or vegetable stock and a generous pinch of salt. Bring the mixture to a boil. Turn down the heat to low and cover the pan; cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa has absorbed all of the liquid. Take the pan off the heat and allow the quinoa to rest for 5 minutes covered. Fluff with a fork.
5. Transfer the quinoa to a large serving bowl. Gently fold in butternut squash, cranberries, parsley, scallions, pumpkin seeds, feta cheese, and pomegranate seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the mixture with the pomegranate molasses.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (812g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 131 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.6g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 11.1mg||3 %|
|Sodium 2049.3mg||71 %|
|Potassium 1262.6mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.1g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 62.9g|
|Protein 12.6g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 443
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.