1. Preheat oven to 380F.
2. Trim the cauliflower and cut into to bite-sized florets. Coat with the olive oil and season with salt and thyme.
3. Spread out on a baking sheet or in a roasting dish and roast in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
4. In the meantime, rehydrate the sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water. Drain the tomatoes and chop.
5. Roast the pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
6. Transfer the roasted cauliflower to a serving dish. Add tomatoes, pine nuts, and crumbled feta and mix gently. Serve warm or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (662g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.8g|
|Cholesterol 33.4mg||10 %|
|Sodium 879.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 2407.1mg||63 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.8g||71 %|
|Sugars, other 26.6g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 432
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!