1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine eggplant, zucchini, onion, tomatoes, oil, garlic, thyme, and salt in a large bowl & mix well.
3. Spread mixture into 9x13 inch baking dish
4. Roast until vegetables have softened and are browned in sports - about 1 hour...stirring halfway through.
5. Sprinkle with vinegar before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (239g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 12.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 555.7mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 7.4g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 81
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.