1. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake at 400oF for 45 – 55 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, remove the outer papery skin from garlic, drizzle with oil and wrap in 2 sheets of heavy-duty foil. Add the garlic to the oven for 30 – 35 minutes or until softened. Let garlic and potatoes cool for about 10 minutes.
3. Once cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out the pulp until just a thin shell remains, place the pulp in a large mixing bowl, add the softened butter and mash.
4. Cut the top off of the garlic head, leaving the root intact, and squeeze the softened garlic into the bowl with the potatoes, add the milk, buttermilk, rosemary, salt, and pepper and mix well.
5. Spoon the potato mixture back into the shells and place back on the baking sheet. Bake at 425oF for 20 – 25 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and add a dash of paprika to each top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (262g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.9g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 12.2mg||4 %|
|Sodium 233.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 976.1mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 35.2g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 223
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!