1. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; fry shallot, garlic, herbs and salt and pepper. Stir occasionally till softened (about 3 minutes).
2. Transfer to bowl; mix in bread crumbs, hazelnuts and parsley and set aside.
3. Cut chicken breast in half but not all the way through and open like a book.
4. Spoon 2 tbsp stuffing over 1 side leaving 1 cm border uncovered.
5. Fold uncovered side over, secure edge with toothpicks
6. Brush chicken all over with 1 tbsp of the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Place skin side up in small roasting pan
8. Cook at 425*F until no longer pink (about 25 min)
9 Drizzle with remaining oil
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 287.1mg||10 %|
|Potassium 682mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 57.3g||82 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!