1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line 1 large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean up and set aside.
2. Prep the veggies: Place the cauliflower florets and diced sweet potato in a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over top, then season with 1 tsp each: chili powder, cumin, and paprika. Add 1/2 tsp each: garlic powder, oregano and salt to the mixture. Squeeze juice of 1 lime over the top and toss to combine. Transfer the veggies to the prepared baking dish, arranging everything in a uniform layer with lots of breathing room.
3. Roast the veggies for 25 minutes, giving the baking sheets a good shake about halfway through. Add the black beans to the sheet pan, seasoning with another pinch of salt, then place the pan back in the oven for 5 more minutes to heat the black beans through. Remove from the oven and set aside.
4. While the veggies roast, add crema ingredients to a high-speed blender: cashews, chipotle pepper, garlic, 1/2 tsp each: chili powder, smoked paprika, ground cumin, and 1/4 tsp kosher salt, water and juice of 1 lime. Blend to combine. Transfer to a bowl and set aside or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
5. Mash the avocado with juice of 1 lime and 1/2 tsp salt.
6. If making tacos: Char corn tortillas and fill with veggies.
7. If making air-fryer chimichangas: Wrap veggies and some sauce in a burrito-sized flour tortilla, spray with cooking spray and cook in air fryer at 400 degrees F for 7-8 minutes flipping halfway through.
7. Top with avocado mash, cilantro and additional sauce. Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (443g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.3g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 498.4mg||17 %|
|Potassium 1127mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.1g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.2g||65 %|
|Sugars, other 50.9g|
|Protein 10.4g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 375
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!