1. Grate 2 tsp. orange rind. Cut oranges in half and scoop out sections into a bowl and squeeze juice as well. Reserve 2 Tbs. juice.
2. Combine sections, rind, 2 Tbs. parsley, 5 tsp. oil and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl; toss well.
3. Preheat oven to 400.
4. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Place fish in an ovenproof skillet coated with remaining 1 tsp. oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
5. Combine 2 Tbs. reserved juice, remaining 2 Tbs. parsley, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, remaining 1/4 tsp pepper, and rice.
6. Spoon 1/2 c. rice onto each of 4 plates; top each with 1 fillet and 1/4 cup salsa.
COOKING LIGHT Mar. 2009
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (390g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 90 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 84mg||26 %|
|Sodium 90.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 752.6mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 42g|
|Protein 37.6g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 418
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.