1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees on Bake.
2) Combine the cereal and milk in a medium bowl and let soften for 2 minutes. While that soaks, in a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
3) Beat egg, canola oil, and mashed bananas into the milk and cereal mix. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips
4) Spoon the mixture into a paper-lined (or sprayed) muffin tin.
5) Bake in centre of oven for 20 minutes, or until a stick inserted into the muffins comes out clear
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (104g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 11.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 106.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 280mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 28.7g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!