Preheat the oven to 180°C (375°F, Gas Mark 4).
1. Line two baking sheets with baking paper. Use an electric or hand whisk to cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
2. Beat in the egg and milk. Then stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and half the chunks of milk and white chocolate using a metal spoon.
3. Place dessert spoons of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them well apart. Flatten slightly and bake for 5 minutes, until the edges are starting to get firm.
4. Remove the cookies from the oven. Immediately sprinkle them with the marshmallows and remaining chocolate chunks, pressing them down into the cookies.
5. Return the cookies for a further 5-6 minutes or until slightly soft to the touch. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 9.8mg||3 %|
|Sodium 17.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 71.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 51
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!