1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Peel, core and slice apples.
3) Mix the "filling" ingredients until apples are evenly coated (use a large bowl).
4) Spoon mixture/apples into pie crust.
1) Mix "topping" ingredients until crumbly, and sprinklte over apples.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Allow 1 hour to cool before serving.,
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 141 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.7g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 40.7mg||13 %|
|Sodium 112.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 123.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.9g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 52.4g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 358
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.