1) Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2) Heat a small nostick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shallots to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 tsp garlic; cook one mintute, stirring frequently. Add tomato, 4 Tbs spoons of water, vinegar, and 1/4 tsp of salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Stir in 1/4 tsp pepper; keep warm.
3) Combine remaining 1 tsp garlic, remaining 1/4 tsp pepper, rosemary and 1/2 tsp salt in small bowl.
4) Place steak in grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes. Turn steaks over. Sprinkle evenly with rosemary mixture; grill 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
5) Serve with tomatoe jam on top and a spring of Rosemary for added look.
Good with grilled Squash/Zuchini
I typically use more garlic than what is called for. The rest is yummy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 180.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 32
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.