1. Heat crockpot to medium heat.
2. In a skillet, brown and crumble the sausage until you no longer see pink; set aside.
3. Cut the velveeta into cubes and toss into heated crockpot.
4. Add the rotel tomatoes (with juice), the cream of mushroom soup and the sausage to crockpot; stir.
5. Cover and cook on medium heat for approximately 30 minutes to an hour (or until cheese has completely melted) stirring occasionally.
6. Serve with scoops or any other kind of tortilla chips; Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (251g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 413 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.9g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.8g||114 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 135.8mg||42 %|
|Sodium 1369.9mg||47 %|
|Potassium 432.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 31g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 572
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!