1. Rinse and clean the chicken with cold water. (Make sure you take the giblet packet out of the cavity).
2. Pat and dry the Chicken with paper towels.
3.Mix seasonings and Rub the seasonings on the chicken.
4. Add the coconut oil. (The next step is optional but helps it to have that rotisserie style skin.)
5.Press sauté and let the Pot heat up.
6. Using tongs, put the chicken in breast side down and sauté for five minutes.
7 Using the tongs again, flip the chicken over and sauté that side for five minutes with lid off.
8.Take the chicken out briefly to add wire rack into pot so that there are handles that can easily lift chicken out when cooked. Add chicken broth and Place chicken on wire rack.
9. Lock the lid and seal valve press pressure cook button And set timer for 25 minutes.
10.When finished, carefully release the steam valve with quick release then use the wire rack handles to carefully remove the chicken. Let rest for 10-15 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2263g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2741 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 304.6g||406 %|
|Saturated Fat 87.1g||435 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 125.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 65.7g|
|Cholesterol 1512mg||465 %|
|Sodium 1424.2mg||49 %|
|Potassium 3991.7mg||105 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 376.3g||538 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4364
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!