1. Preheat gas grill to 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
2. Remove any turkey parts from the turkey cavity.
3. Rinse the turkey cavity and the outside of the turkey with cold water.
4. Pat dry with paper towel.
5. Truss turkey. Tie legs and wings.
6. Cover the entire outside of the turkey with olive oil.
7. Season the inside of the turkey with 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and 3/4 teaspoon of garlic pepper.
8. Put on spit with back fork in place. Sprinkle the entire outside of the turkey with remaining kosher salt and garlic pepper.
9. Put spit in place.
10. You may have to take a few grates out to fit turkey.
11. Allow 10 - 15 minutes per pound.
12. Do not rely on time.
13. Rely on meat thermometer.
14. The breast must reach an internal temperature of 170 degrees and the thigh must reach 180 degrees,
15. Remove turkey from grill and cover with foil.
16. Allow turkey to rest 20 minutes before carving.
Check on what size turkey the rotisserie can accommodate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (13g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3629.2mg||125 %|
|Potassium 41mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 1.2g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!