1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Cool.
2. In large mixing bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, vinegar and seasoned salt.
3. Stir in chicken to coat; add rice and cranberries.
4. Stir in mayonnaise, mixing well.
5. Stir in pecans just before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 263 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.2g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 47.8mg||15 %|
|Sodium 144.7mg||5 %|
|Potassium 300mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 8.1g|
|Protein 18.3g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.