1. Brown ground beef and sausage in large skillet. Due to the size on the recipe you may need to cook a little at a time. Save 1/2C of drippings.
2. Crumble the ground beef and sausage into stock pot.
3. Cook bell peppers and onion in remaining 1/2C of saved drippings until softened.
4. Add all remaining ingredients to stock pot.
5. Simmer for 1 hour minimum, stirring as to not burn bottom.
6. Transfer to slow cooker on warm for serving.
7. Serve with: Oyster crackers, Tortilla chips, Cheddar cheese on side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30|
|Calories from Fat: 261 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 86.8mg||27 %|
|Sodium 595.7mg||21 %|
|Potassium 884.4mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 22.4g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 406
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!