1. Heat Oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Place diced peppers and sweet potato on a baking tray, with the crushed garlic cloves and drizzle of olive oil. Time for 40 mins.
3. Meanwhile heat water in a pan, and after 10 mins add the rice to cook for approx 30 mins.
4. Prepare Chicken: dice, add zest and all juice of the lime in a bowl. Add all spices.
5. Once 10 mins to go in over, make a space in middle of the baking tray and add chicken, pour beans round outside, and replace back in oven.
6. Slice Gem Lettuce.
7. Serve bed of rice, add all contents from oven. Finally add gem lettuce to the top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (732g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 111 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.3g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 273.8mg||84 %|
|Sodium 364.5mg||13 %|
|Potassium 1902.6mg||50 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 90.5g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 82.4g|
|Protein 118.3g||169 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 965
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!