- Peel, core and quarter apples; slice crosswise into scant 1/8" slices and set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, lemon zest and salt
- Whisk together milk, eggs, butter and vanilla; pour over dry ingredients and stir gently to combine
- Fold in apples and pour into greased and parchment paper-line 9" springform pan
- Bake at 425°F until top is puffed, golden and firm to the touch (about 40 minutes)
- Run knife around edge of cake and let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes
- Dust with icing sugar before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (163g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.1g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 8.9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 1932.3mg||67 %|
|Potassium 182.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 21.8g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!