Try this Rustic Apple Cake recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
- Peel, core and quarter apples; slice crosswise into scant 1/8" slices and set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, lemon zest and salt
- Whisk together milk, eggs, butter and vanilla; pour over dry ingredients and stir gently to combine
- Fold in apples and pour into greased and parchment paper-line 9" springform pan
- Bake at 425°F until top is puffed, golden and firm to the touch (about 40 minutes)
- Run knife around edge of cake and let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes
- Dust with icing sugar before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (163g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.1g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 8.9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 1932.3mg||67 %|
|Potassium 182.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 21.8g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.