1. Preheat oven to 200 C
2. Complete mise en place tasks
3. Heat oil in a fry pan, add chicken breast and seal and brown both sides. Service side up, place in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Once cooked, remove from oven, allow chicken to 'rest' and then cut into cubes.
4. Add pumpkin and carrot to roasting pan and drizzle with oil. Roast until lightly golden.
5. Line 4 individual foil pie plates with pastry.
6. Heat remaining oil in pan. Add garlic and onion and saute. Add capsicum and cook for another 2 minutes until caramelised.
7. Blanch broccolini/broccoli. Drain and set aside.
8. Melt butter in a small saucepan, season with pepper, add flour and make a white roux. Add milk to make a white sauce, whisk constantly until thickened.
9. Portion chicken and vegetable mixture into pastry cases. Pour white sauce over the top of each pie and sprinkle with the cheddar and parmesan cheese.
10. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until pastry is cooked and top of tart is golden brown.
11. Serve with garden side salad
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (184g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 205 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.8g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||61 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 76.3mg||23 %|
|Sodium 300.6mg||10 %|
|Potassium 341.5mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 330
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!