1. Combine garlic, sage, rosemary, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. Pierce loin about 6 time, 1" deep with narrow knife.
3. Feel each opening iwth herb mixture, rubbing the remainter on the oustide, with salt and pepper.
1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. Add pork and cook until golden brown on all sides. 10 - 12 minutes.
1. Add rice wine vinegar.
2. Seal lid and cook on high for 25 minutes.
3. Quick release pressure.
4. Rest or 5 minutes, serve with jus.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (417g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 7.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 102.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 68
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!