1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper
3. Place the bacon in a large dutch oven or cast iron skillet and cook over medium heat until the fat renders and the bacon is crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Wipe the skillet clean
4. In the same pan, heat the olive oil over high heat. When the oil shimmers, add the chicken and sear until golden, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Stir in the garlic and sage and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5. Scatter the potatoes around the chicken and add the wine, cream, mustard, and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Brins to a boil and reduce heat to low. Sprinkle in thyme leaves and bacon.
6. Transfer the pan to the oven and roast until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, 20 to 5 minutes.
7. Garnish with thyme sprigs and parmesan and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (820g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 386 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.9g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g||85 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 341.2mg||105 %|
|Sodium 995.9mg||34 %|
|Potassium 2331.5mg||61 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 40g|
|Protein 120.1g||172 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1094
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!