1. Take equal amounts of organic raw kale and sunflower greens and cut into bite-sized pieces. Place in large bowl.
2. Mix together equal amounts of organic pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. The amounts will vary according to how many greens you are preparing.
3. Mix together equal amounts of Bragg’s Amino Acids, lemon juice and olive oil. I prepare about a cup of each and save in a salad container for future use.
4. Slice a red onion very thinly. For a large bunch of kale you would need a half or whole onion depending on the size of the onion and how much you prefer.
5. Toss well and chill for an hour or more before serving. It keeps well for several days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (165g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 34 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.8g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 28.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 360mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 11.9g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 89
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!