1. In a large bowl, beat egg.
2. Stir in 1/3 cup of soup, bread crumbs salt and pepper.
2. Saute onion in small amount of olive oil.
3. Add beef and onion to bread crumb mixture; mix gently.
4. Shape into six oval patties.
5. Brown in a skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Remove and set aside; discard drippings.
7. In the skillet, combine flour and water until smooth; add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and remaining soup; bring to a boil.
8. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in soup and mix continue to cook until hot and bubbly.
9. Return patties to skillet.
10. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
11. Serve patties and gravy over noodles.
12. Garnish with parsley if desired.
13. Serves 6.
14. To freeze, freeze the meat patties in the gravy.
15. Don't freeze with the noodles, (cook the noodles fresh when serving).
16. Use a plastic zipper freezer bag and squeeze out all the excess air before sealing.
17. Or freeze in plastic containers, filled to within 1/2 inch of the top.
18. To serve, defrost then reheat in the microwave until hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (515g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 237 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.3g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 172.1mg||53 %|
|Sodium 1018.8mg||35 %|
|Potassium 635.1mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 83.1g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 78.9g|
|Protein 36.4g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 719
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.