Okay, now we are going to make our delicious sandwich!
1) Get out the bread and spread the butter on both slices.
2) Spread all of the cheese onto one slice of bread.
3) Now, put the salmon on the cheese.
4) Put the other slice of bread on top of the salmon and cheese.
5) Slice the sandwich in half, put on a plate and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (211g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.8g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 59.3mg||18 %|
|Sodium 3250.8mg||112 %|
|Potassium 319.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 24.7g|
|Protein 30.6g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 384
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!