See original recipe: http://www.delish.com/cooking...
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Season the salmon fillet with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper on both sides.
2. Place the potatoes in a single layer in an 8 1/2- by 11-inch casserole. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over the potatoes and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; roast covered in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and layer half the lemon slices over potatoes. Lay the fillet over the lemon slices, top with remaining lemon slices and olives, and return to oven.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees and roast until salmon and potatoes are cooked through -- about 40 minutes.
5. Whisk the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, remaining salt, and remaining pepper in a small bowl. Stir in the basil and thyme and drizzle over the warm salmon.
6. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 39.3mg||12 %|
|Sodium 274mg||9 %|
|Potassium 603.9mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 13.4g|
|Protein 16.9g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 177
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!