- Drain the canned salmon, then empty into a large resealable plastic freezer bag.
- Add the bread crumbs, all purpose seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Seal the bag and mix by hand until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Roll the salmon mixture into 1-inch balls, then flatten slightly and fry until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (8g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 26.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 7.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 52
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!