1. Cream together first seven ingredients.
2. Beat egg, for egg wash.
3. Place 1 teaspoonful of mixture onto each wonton.
4. Brush egg wash on all four sides, bring opposite corners to center press to seal, press edges to seal.
5. Cook in batches. 8 minutes at 350F.
6. Serve with favorite dipping sauce(s).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (65g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 56.3mg||17 %|
|Sodium 93.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 169.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 10g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 119
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!