1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place salmon on a greased, 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the milk over the salmon and sprinkle with the black pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. While salmon is baking, stir the soup and sherry in a 2-quart saucepan. Heat to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
4. When salmon is done pour the soup mixture over the salmon. Top with the cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until the cheese is hot and bubbling.
* Makes 4 servings or 8 servings if you halve the steaks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (127g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 49 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 873.9mg||30 %|
|Potassium 118.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 95
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.