1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and position rack in the centre. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Peel and mince two cloves of garlic.
3. Wash the asparagus and snap (or cut) off the woody ends. Transfer to the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with the minced garlic and salt and pepper; toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer, leaving room for the salmon in the middle.
4. Place the salmon fillets, skin-side down, in the middle of the baking sheet. Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place in the oven and broil on high until the salmon is opaque and the asparagus is tender, 9-12 minutes.
6. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Let it brown slightly, then remove from heat. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. Cover to keep warm.
4 tbsp butter, unsalted
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp soy sauce
7. To serve, arrange asparagus on a plate and place the salmon on top. Spoon the balsamic-butter sauce over top. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1284g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 625 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 69.4g||93 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.9g||164 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9g|
|Cholesterol 357.9mg||110 %|
|Sodium 733.3mg||25 %|
|Potassium 3472.9mg||91 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.4g||58 %|
|Sugars, other 21.5g|
|Protein 107.8g||154 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1178
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!