1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Rinse salmon, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, and dill over the fish.
4. Place pieces of butter evenly over the fish.Step 3
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (148g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 74.2mg||23 %|
|Sodium 118.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 418.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 23.1g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!