1. Warm saute pan on stove top on medium. Add olive oil.
2. Season salmon with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add to hot pan, flesh side down. Cook for approximately 4 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
3. Flip fish and cook for an additional 4 minutes
4. While fish is cooking, dice mango, chop red onion, cilantro, zest and squeeze lime juice into a bowl. Add cayenne pepper, dash of salt and pepper and mix.
5. Remove fish and plate with mango salsa on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (187g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 59mg||18 %|
|Sodium 77.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 476.2mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 9.6g|
|Protein 23.1g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 173
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!