1. Soak the chili ods until soft. Remove stems and seeds
2. Place in a blender with a little water and puverize until finely blended
3. Bring water to boil and add blended chiles to the water.
4. Stir in powdered chicken base and seasonings
5. Stir well, bring mixture to boil; lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Mix flour with enough water to dissolve any lumps (can be shaken in a large jar)
7. Strain the flour mixture into the chili liquid and stir constantly.
Taste for seasoning; add salt, garlic powder until it is to your liking.
Let simmer until the flavors are distinctive.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 560mg||19 %|
|Potassium 60.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 19
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.