1. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 4 minutes, turning once until brown.
2. Mix salsa, beans and corn in 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker. Top with chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 9 hours or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest parts are cut.
4. Remove 4 chicken thighs and cool slightly. Shred 4 thighs to make about 2 cups; place shredded chicken in refrigerator or freezer container for Chicken Burritos recipe.
Cover and refigerate chicken up to 4 days or freeze up to 4 months.
5. Sprinkle remaining chicken thighs and vegetable mixture with cilantro to serve now. 4 servings.
Calories: 360 per serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (441g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 411 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.7g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 236.9mg||73 %|
|Sodium 907.5mg||31 %|
|Potassium 948.4mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.8g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 56.2g||80 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 737
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!