1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lay the chicken flat in a large baking dish and sprinkle evenly with the cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Cover chicken with the pico then top with cheese.
4. Bake on middle rack for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (internal temp of 165°F.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro, and serve hot with your favorite side dish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 139 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.5g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 87.3mg||27 %|
|Sodium 160mg||6 %|
|Potassium 264.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 27.7g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 257
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!