1) Label your freezer bag, and include cooking instructions.
2) Add all ingredients to a gallon freezer ziplock bag.
3) Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze for up to three months.
4) To cook: thaw freezer bag the night before. Dump contents of freezer bag into a large crockpot. Cook for 6-8 hours on "low" setting or until pork is tender. Shred pork and mix with sauce in crockpot.
5) Serve over rice or on tortillas. Top with shredded cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and chopped tomatoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (534g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 545 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 60.5g||81 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.9g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 144.5mg||44 %|
|Sodium 1925.9mg||66 %|
|Potassium 1199.9mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 152.3g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.5g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 141.8g|
|Protein 61g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1412
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.