1. Cut greens into 2 inch long shreds.
2. Heat oil in wok. Sautee onions until translucent, about 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle curry over onions and add and greens. Cover.
4. Reduce heat and let greens steam in their own juice until tender, 5-8 minutes. (During this time, uncover and turn occasionally. Add a little water if sticking.) Don't overcook or greens will turn darker.
5. Remove greens with slotted spoon leaving juices in pan. Add soy sauce and vinegar, heat to boiling. Add tofu to sauce until warmed through.
6. When sauce is slightly thickened, remove from heat and poor over greens. Garnish with sesame oil and seeds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (285g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 584.4mg||20 %|
|Potassium 522mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 11g|
|Protein 11g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 147
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!