Try this Salted Caramel Chocolate Dump Cake (FB) recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 13x9 pan
2. In large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk for one minute to combine.
3. Add cake mix ONLY and stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Spread batter evenly into bottom of prepared pan (batter will be thick). Sprinkle with chopped caramels. Sprinkle with sea salt to taste (remember: a little bit goes a long way).
5. Bake cake 30-40 minutes or until edges pull away from sides and a toothpick inserted into cake portion comes out clean.
6. Remove cake from oven and let cool on cooling rack.
7. Pour chocolate chips into a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is fully melted. Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate over cooled cake.
8. Serve with dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (19g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 68.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 10.7g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 89
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.