1. Boil Sanuki cold wheat noodles until soft. Blanch in cold water and set aside.
2. Prepare sauce in a bowl by mixing chili bean sauce, mirin, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, water and corn starch.
3. Stir fry diced garlic and ginger in a large pan with cooking oil. When garlic starts browning, throw in meat. Stir fry until ground meat is cooked.
4. Pour in sauce while stirring. Throw in tofu and stir carefully without mushing them. Cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Sprinkle wit sliced green onions and a bit of pepper before taking off of the heat.
6. Top your noodles with the Mabo tofu and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (148g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 38mg||12 %|
|Sodium 158.7mg||5 %|
|Potassium 499.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 12.4g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!