* In a large bowl dissolve yeast in water.
* Blend in eggs, margarine and hot roll mix. Stir well.
* Add additional hot roll mix to make a soft dough. Knead 5 minutes.
* Lightly butter a bowl, put dough in bowl and turn to butter top.. Cover dough w/ a damp towel and let rise in a warm place (80-90) until double in bulk (about 1 hour).
* Generously grease a baking sheet.
* Prepare Cinnamon Sprinkle using softened butter,brown sugar, cinnamon, raisins and nuts.
* Punch down dough then take out and roll out on a floured surface to 1/4 inch thick.
* Spread generously with cinnamon sprinkle. Roll dough out like a jelly roll and cut with a sharp knife into 12- 1 inch slices.
* Place on the prepared baking sheet. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until double in bulk (about 30-60 minutes).
* Preheat oven to 375F and bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
* Prepare Sweet Glaze using powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.
* Brush on top of rolls while they are still warm but not hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 20.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 114.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 93.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 16g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 153
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.