0. Preheat oven to 350
1. Combine butter and flavorings
2. Cream butter mixture and sugar
3. Add egg and mix well
4. Add flour and nutmeg and mix until combined fully
5. Shape into logs 1/2" in diameter and cut into 2" lengths
6. Bake on sheet pan 12-15 minutes
7. While baking, make frosting y combining all ingredients fully
8. Frost cookies
Cookie dough can be frozen
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 30.8mg||9 %|
|Sodium 1812.4mg||62 %|
|Potassium 7.9mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 22g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 170
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!