1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, use your hands (or a wooden spoon) to combine the beef, egg, flax meal, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, onion powder, and 1 tablespoon of the parsley. The mixture should be smooth, but don’t overmix.
3. Form the mixture into meatballs about 1 inch in diameter and place them on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
4. Transfer the meatballs to a decorative oven-safe baking dish. Pour the marinara over the meatballs to cover. Bake for 5 minutes to heat and thicken the sauce.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan over the meatballs and garnish with the remaining parsley. Serve warm, with a side of zoodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (510g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 211.5mg||65 %|
|Sodium 71.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 135.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 87
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!