1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients, except apricots, in a large mixing bowl -- like you would do when preparing a meatloaf.
3. Put/spread ingredients in a bundt pan.
4. Put sausage ring in oven -- bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 1 hour.
6. Turn over on a serving plate and remove sausage ring from pan, using a spatula to help remove if necessary.
7. Arrange apricots around plate and serve.
Can't remember if the bundt pan should be lightly oiled before baking. I'll experiment and update recipe notes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (209g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 393 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.7g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 186mg||57 %|
|Sodium 1141.1mg||39 %|
|Potassium 404.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 29.2g|
|Protein 26.6g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 628
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!