1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Line 2 sheet trays with parchment paper and set aside
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
4. From the mixture, form balls, roughly ping-pong or golf ball size, and place on sheet trays. There should be enough to have 4 rows per sheet tray with 4 balls in a row.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Makes 32 Sausage balls and a serving is 4 balls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 367 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.7g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 92.5mg||28 %|
|Sodium 1527mg||53 %|
|Potassium 302.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 43.6g|
|Protein 26.5g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 659
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!