1. Add bouillon to water.
2. Brown heat and drain fat of sausage, beef and garlic. Combine meat with remaining ingredients.
3. Line 3 loaf pans with aluminium foil (or use disposable pans). Divide between the casseroles. Pour equal parts liquid over pans. Stir lightly.
4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, cover and cool to room temperature.
5. Freeze - when frozen, lift from casserole and wrap in foil; label, date and return to freezer.
6. To serve, take package, remove foil and place in casserole. Cover and bake to 400 degrees for 1 1/2 hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 190 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.1g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 58.5mg||18 %|
|Sodium 394.6mg||14 %|
|Potassium 314.7mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 16.6g|
|Protein 15.1g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 325
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!