1. Saute a few tablespoons of olive oil with garlic and onion.
2. Add zucchini but don't allow to soften yet.
3. Add can of tomatoes. Do not drain.
4. Add water, pasta, red pepper.
5. Boil and simmer to cook pasta, adding water if necessary.
6. Add lentils, seasonings, sliced sausage. (Sausage should be prepared separately to heat and cook through).
7. Simmer and serve.
This is comfort food.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (465g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 221 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.6g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 100.8mg||31 %|
|Sodium 728mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1542.9mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 105.2g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 29.2g||117 %|
|Sugars, other 76g|
|Protein 42.9g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 811
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.