1) Brown ground beef and sausage in a skillet with onion. Drain fat.
2) Add the Velveeta to the pan and stir until it melts.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan (except the bread) and stir.
4) Simmer for 10 minutes on very low heat.
5) Spread the bread slices out on a cookie sheet and place in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
6) Top each toast with a heaping Tablespoon of the meat mixture and spread to the edges of the toast.
7) Bake for 15-20 minutes until each toast is golden brown. Sprinkle with Mozzarella and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (403g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 855 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 95g||127 %|
|Saturated Fat 46.2g||231 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 300.5mg||92 %|
|Sodium 1951.9mg||67 %|
|Potassium 875.4mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.1g|
|Protein 73g||104 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.