1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, onion powder, dill, caraway seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper.
3. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Combine egg yolk, sour cream, and ricotta cheese. Stir into crumb mixture just until moistened.
5. Turn onto a floured surface. Knead 10 times.
6. Pat into 2 6-inch circles. Cut each into 6 wedges.
7. Separate wedges and place on a greased baking sheet.
8. Brush tops with cream. Sprinkle with additional caraway seeds.
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!