1. Prepare the marinade - mix the mustard, olive oil, honey and fresh dill. Leave a little fresh dill for garnish.
2. Rinse the salmon and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Marinade the salmon in the honey-mustard-dill mixture for 15 minutes or longer if you have extra time.
4. Heat the pan to medium low, place salmon on the pan and cook on each side for about 5 minutes or until each side is cooked (salmon will turn a pale pink color inside).
5. Garnish with remaining fresh dill. Serve with young potatoes or rice. If preparing as described, each steak will yield approximately 400 calories.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (168g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 268 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.8g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 61.6mg||19 %|
|Sodium 447.4mg||15 %|
|Potassium 470mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 9.4g|
|Protein 24.3g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 406
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.