1. Melt butter in saucepan on medium to low heat
2. Once melted, stir in flour to make a roux
3. Slowly stir in milk and cream
4. Bring to simmer, then add half the cheddar and remove from heat
5. Layer ingredients into a baking dish in this order, seasoning with salt, pepper & chicken stock as you go:
b. Onion & bacon
d. Repeat the layers
2. Mix the remaining cheddar, parmesan and breadcrumbs in a bowl and sprinkle on top
4. Bake at 180c for 1 - 1.5 hours or until the potatoes are soft.
It is ready when a fork can be pushed through easily
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (387g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 316 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.1g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.6g||108 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 105mg||32 %|
|Sodium 719.4mg||25 %|
|Potassium 969.7mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 57.1g|
|Protein 22.2g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 645
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!